Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What do you think of Marshall?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by andfitchandyou, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Yes this may not be the correct forum for this but I was wondering what you bass playing guitar players thought of Marshall guitar amps... And yes this thread is mostly SPAM so if you moderators feel like trashing this thread, I understand. Secondly, I mean no offense but check out this eBay auction: Marshall.
    Ok, anyway my name is Michael and allow the flaming to begin, but really I'm the same as you. Nonetheless, flame on.

2. I like the 1959, 1987, and Super Bass heads. The JCM 2000 is an overcomplicated, overpriced hunk of crap. Nobody wants them, which is why guitar players who realize this after they have bought one (just because of the name on the front) are stuck with a steaming pile of elephant dung and have to make spam posts in a bass guitar forum hoping to find someone stupid enough to take it off their hands.

I'm feeling charitable, if you pay the shipping I'll take it off your hands. If you pay a $50 disposal fee.