What do you think of MK:Deadly Alliance

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by wakizashi, Dec 11, 2003.

1. wakizashi

Dec 5, 2003
    What do y'all think about this game?Personally I think it kicks a$*. The fact that it's like haveing three different characters in one is awsome!So what do you think.:hyper: :D
  2. Melf

Mar 20, 2003
    Starkville, MS
    It's my favorite MK. The fatalities are retarded, but that's ok since the accurate fighting styles and graphics more than make up for it. The only thing I don't like about it is that half the characters are locked at the beginning. It's kind of annoying beating the game over and over just to get characters.
  3. wakizashi

Dec 5, 2003
    Know what you mean.They could of made better fatalities.I do like how everyone has different styles unlike past MK's where everyone fought the same.
  4. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    It's deffinately my favorite MK game. I love being able to switch styles mid-fight. Though the blood effects tend to border on rediculous (comical?) half the time. Great game. Especially when trying to settle band disputes. (die singer DIE!!! :D )
  5. I think it sucks, compared to Soul Calibur 2, that is
  6. MK:Deadly Alliance, along with the whole series, sucks. They tried to remove the balance issues with the first ones (i.e. Liu Kang being WAY too powerful) while introducing several new balance issues and other problems.
  7. artistanbul

artistanbul Nihavend Longa Vita Brevis

Apr 15, 2003
    best fighting games are 2d thats that.

that put in gameplay balance and fun part I think Garou: Mark of The Wolf is the king.
    And Samurai Shodown 4 follows near..
    (except that sogetsu guy cheat... man!..)

In graphics its Guilty Gear X2 no quarrel..
  8. wakizashi

Dec 5, 2003
    2-D games are fun and entertaining. But you have to learn to play all fighting games to be able to call yourself a pro.Are you a pro?
  9. It's good for a 3d fighter but it's no King of Fighters '02 or Capcom vs Snk 2 :)
  10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    MK went downhill after MK2... get over it.
  11. wakizashi

Dec 5, 2003
    Hey Mike. Hate to tell you this but the only reason anyone played MK and MK2 was because of the blood. They sucked without it. Back then a much better fighter was Street Fighter 2.

All I'm saying is that Deadly Alliance actually has different moves for different characters bra and that makes it better.:)
  12. So the players in MK Deadly Alliance are all females and fight in their undies????
  13. for the MK series, great fighting, but crappy fatalities.....still the best in the series...

but compared to Soul Calibur 2...it is nothing..