What Do You Think Of The Peavey TNT 115? And...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by supernaut_1, Jan 4, 2003.

1. supernaut_1

supernaut_1 Guest

Dec 16, 2002
    Texas
    i just got one and i wanted to know what you all think of them. and, is it possible to adjust, or turn off the tweeter?

2. Peavey site, product specs / manual

There's that. I tryed looking at the manual...but it's for an older model TNT w/o horn. That bites. I would bet that you couldn't turn of the horn. That's not good.

But overall, a very solid amp. I've auditioned some TNT's and TKO's in the stores. My TKO 115s is a good, solid practice amp that could be used for stage monitoring if absolutely necessary. I guess the TNT doesn't have chorus anymore. But being a little more powered over the TKO is a good thing. Can't go wrong w/ it.

But you'll soon want a 4x10, a 1x15 and 3000 watts of power to push it all. It's addictive :)

Me? Yup, happened already.

3. supernaut_1

supernaut_1 Guest

Dec 16, 2002
    Texas
    ok, i fixed the problem. i decided to take the grill off so i could unscrew the tweeter out of its socket, i found out that the wires connect to the tweeter with simple slider pieces, so i just slid them off. problem solved. it sounds pretty good too. but also, thanks for the suggestions, they got me thinking.