1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

what do you think of this cab?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by kitcar765, Apr 12, 2006.

1. anyone??

2. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    i am an ad vertising skeptic. doe sit REALLY have "unparalelled low end performance?" if not, cant they just say "nice low end" or something more honest? and if the low end is really "unparalelled", wouldnt these things be ubiquitous?

either way, give a review when and if you get it.

3. Plain Old Me

Plain Old Me

Dec 14, 2004
    I have never really liked Ashdown cabs. Love the heads; cabs are a total different matter. With big, cheap cabs its usually better to get something smaller for the same size. Chances are it will probabally sound as good or better, as loud or even louder, and will be better constructed. No need for a cheap 810 when you can get a nice 410 or 210 and 115 or 215 or something.

4. nonohmic

nonohmic Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2005
    ABQ, NM.

+ 1. Do you really need an 8x10?

5. lol, i dont realy need an 8x10, but i would love to own one anyway, im at an age when lugging this around doesnt matter to much (untill i put my back out), i will be able to transport it, and band members will give me a hand, just seen one go on e-bay, i have my eyes on that

6. RobertUI

RobertUI Thumper Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    if you WANT this and you don't mind the price, then buy it...

just my $.02

7. yeah, i think i will go for it, im probably genna regret buying it when i have to move it anywhere, but for now im genna save up some cash and have regrets later