Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

what do you think of this?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by nugget77, Oct 24, 2003.

1. nugget77

nugget77 Member

Oct 24, 2003
    long island ny
    this bass line i wrote was supposed to be much slower and not slapped but after it went past the band the tempo changed here's what came from it. the video is cheeze so ignore that just let me know what you all think..go to

http://www.mammacat.com/videos.htm

2. nugget77

nugget77 Member

Oct 24, 2003
    long island ny
    this bass line i wrote was supposed to be much slower and not slapped but after it went past the band the tempo changed here's what came from it. the video is cheeze so ignore that just let me know what you all think..go to

3. nugget77

nugget77 Member

Oct 24, 2003
    long island ny

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Okay, is there a reason you are spamming this in multiple forums? it only needs to be in recordings, you want your band to get exposure? put the link in your signature...don't spam the boards.

it's nice though, not really my style, but I dig it.

5. stop spamming our boards, and delete your threads.

6. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Why is this in the pickups forum?

7. Hey, why don't you lay off nugget77. Can't you see he's new? :rolleyes:

8. xyllion

xyllion Commercial User

Jan 14, 2003
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Owner, Looperlative Audio Products
    He spammed a ton of forums here at TalkBass. He's a spammer.

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    YEAH, and gimmie your lunch money before I give ya a wedgie! :spit:

10. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Hmm..you registered this month, you posted in the AMPS forum about a recording of yours...

Spam is BAD mmkay

11. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Moved to recordings.

12. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    The song on the video page sounds like a cool tune, but it sounds a bit muffled. The balance of the intruments against each other could also be improved. The video is okay, but you use the spinning video frame too much.

The electroshock song is better. It's a bit more groovey fun.

Ice cream and Ubiquitous Felines are alright.

The sounds coming from the website every other second get annoying. Going through your site you make too much use of sound effects and animation. It was well done, but done too much.

Other than that, cool stuff guys. :)

13. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    My apologies to Boblicity and Wrong Robot, when I moved this thread from Pickups I did not realize that the thread starter had already posted the same thread multiple times.

Do as you will ;)

14. nugget77

nugget77 Member

Oct 24, 2003
    long island ny
    well im new here figured no one was reading these boards so posting everywhere would help so sorry. yea we just redid the site and my guitarist just learned flash so he's flash happy, you think its too much then huh?i can see how that gets annoying ill look into it, thanks for the help!