Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by xcental34x, Dec 18, 2003.

1. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I just took these an hour ago.

2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    stop trying, and just take the picture....

3. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Uhm, I wasn't trying. They were random pictures I took when I took a walk tonight. The house was my primary target. I thought it was a great idea.

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    The first one is very cool. Reminds me of painter and gallery owner Lissa Bockrath.

You can see some of her paintings here:
    Bockrath Gallery
    [​IMG]

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    hmmm....i take pictures like the one Bryan posted often....when we see them, we laugh and realize it was another failed attempt at taking a good picture.....i throw them away because they look that way on accident.....i suppose i should save them after all.....if that is supposed to be cool, then i can open a gallery tomorrow! :)

-Mike

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Those are actually oil on photographs. The majority of the effects in that image are created with oil paint using the photo as a backdrop, and they are gorgeous pieces in person.

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    ummm.....yeah, i knew that....uhhh....mine are too ya know! :D

-Mike