1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What does everyone have in their pedal boards?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Limlam, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Limlam

Limlam

Jun 9, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Im thinking about adding some stuff to mine give me something to mess around with. Right now i only have the channel switcher for my amp, a t-fuzz pedal which is an amazing boutique fuzz pedal made by some guy out of italy, it has a high and low pass filter swtich on it which goes from bowl shaking to total buzz saw sounds. I have a sans amp bass driver but thats pretty much defunct now im playing through an all tube head.
    I would like to add on maybe a cool delay unit to make crazy soundscapes between songs, but other than that im not too sure. I want to avoid multi effects though.

so yeah, what des everyone use?

2. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    There is a thread called Show/Post Your Pedalboard. Go look for it.

3. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lakewood, OH
    mostly effects.

try chorus, envelope filter, distortion, overdrive, fuzz, delay, octaver, synth pedal, tremolo, looper, power supply, and compressor.

there might be a few more i missed. those are the usual suspects.

4. bongomania

bongomania Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    You'll want to go over to the "Effects" subforum and start reading. Please note I did not say "post a new thread"! I guarantee 99.9% of all "newbie" pedal and effects questions have been answered there, most especially "What do you have on your pedalboard?" Go forth and read and enjoy. :)

5. chadds

chadds

Mar 18, 2000
    Their feet?

6. Simple 4 me- a Big Muff(green one), a Bassballs, a tuner, & also(when I use it) my Fender 300PRO pedal-for changing channels-OD/clean,EQ on/off, compressor on/off.

7. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    Mine too, high five!

8. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Moved.

9. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    I have Veltex (loop side Velcro fabric) on mine. It keeps my effects pedals from falling off. ;)

Seriously, spend an hour or so browsing the "show your pedalboard" threads and you'll see what people are using.

Welcome to TalkBass. Enjoy the ride! :)

10. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    hawt gurlz.
    http://[malware url removed].net/vicious-smiley-1815.gif

11. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    Ah, that's the other reason I love your board JetPack. The girls and the massive amount of pedals (what was it, 75, right?)

12. The BurgerMeister

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    something like that. i will soon be choosing three or four of those for a very small board. i think mostly gain.

13. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    I'd love to see a pic that has all your pedals. I think I've seen one, but I can't remember if that was yours or not.

14. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
  15. The BurgerMeister

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    i'll try to set one up soon!

16. My pedal board / case has air in it... I outgrew it long ago :(

Carrying a sack of effects around and setting up all the time is a killer :( I need a big board!!! Home made job coming up I feel.

17. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    PedalTrain PT-Pro. :D I want one.

18. add one big muff to that :D

19. Oh yes... I will :)

I have a black one that Im moving out though... So its all good

20. moogboy

moogboy Inactive

Mar 1, 2007
    Moog Artist in Rock/Pop 5th down
    WELCOME TO TALKBASS! my name is moogboy, yer basic friendly neighborhood 13 year old with an obsession for bass. we are a tight-nit bunch in the Effects forum and we are all a lot of fun. if you have any questions about the forum and how things work, feel free to Private Message me, Mysticboo, Bongomania, Spankypants, or one of the moderators, abark000, and davidmwilson.

the sticky threads at the top of the forum are quite helpful as well.

have fun!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.