1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

what drives you crazy but you can't live without what pedal.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gary mitchell, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Yes what pedal drives you crazy but you can't seem to take if off your board images-4.

2. Frodolicious

Frodolicious

May 29, 2018
    Omaha, NE
    None. My effects serve me, I dont serve them. I played a while without effects, so none are absolutely vital.

If it bugs me, its gone, simple as that.

3. I'm pretty slutty with effects. I have zero problems removing one unless I love it, and then I have no reason to remove it.

gregmon79 likes this.
  4. Rogulus

Rogulus

Sep 26, 2018
    My Qtron+, despite its design flaw of not having an overall output volume and a stupidly loud volume spike when engaged(not talking about the filter opening and closing), I enjoy this wet funky pedal so much. I've rectified this problem by putting a boss LMB-3 in the FX loop and using that as the volume control. I don't see this pedal coming off by board for the forseeable future, even though I need a second pedal to make it a viable gigging option.

Planespotter, Bo0tsy and FilterFunk like this.
  5. cnltb

cnltb

May 28, 2005
    I'm happy with the pedals I have.
    They are tools-when a tool doesn't do its' job without bothering me it gets sold.

gary mitchell likes this.
  6. Planespotter

Planespotter

Oct 11, 2015
    Seattle
    Same here, I use an overdrive in the loop of mine to control volume, but I’ve also used a clean boost and a crude homemade passive volume box to pretty good results. They need to make a Qtron+ + with a volume control!

Rogulus likes this.