Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What Epifani Cabs is Pino Paladino Using theses days

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by svtb15, Feb 7, 2006.

1. svtb15

svtb15 Commercial User

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig
    Does anyone know what model Epifani cabs is Pino Paladino Using theses days.. I saw him on a John Mayer trio video.. but could only make out the ashdown heads.
    thanks

2. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    looks like the UL610. or could be the UL215, which i know nick makes as a custom order.

3. There is a John mayer concert on www.aol.com where Pino uses two 2x12's. The old ones with side by side speakers!

-Christian

4. svtb15

svtb15 Commercial User

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig
    thats the one i was talking about.. i could not see what he had...and I have not seen those 12 cabs on the epifani site...

5. MacGroove

MacGroove Brother of the Groove with a 'Pocket Full of Funk'

Oct 5, 2005
    Calif.
    They're the T212's, Nick hasn't made those for some time now. People still love them and try to find used ones for sale.
    Pino also used the T212's on top of John's Ashdown system when he toured with the Who.

6. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    john's? i'm pretty sure they were pino's own. cause that sounds kinda weird and sacriligious.

7. MacGroove

MacGroove Brother of the Groove with a 'Pocket Full of Funk'

Oct 5, 2005
    Calif.
    Yah I know. If I remember right, that's how BP put it in the article on Pino at the time of the tour.

8. ArwinH

ArwinH run rabbit run

Dec 1, 2005
    Southern California
    In the bp article they did specifically state that the two ashdown 8010's were Mr. Entwistle's, I also saw some pics of Pino with two trace v8's on top of the t212's and ashdown 810's. I have to assume the v8's were the ox's as well, since he was using them as part of a triamp system before he passed away.