1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What exact type of pot should I use for the the treble pot on an active 2 band EQ on my bass?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Daryl Selix, Nov 3, 2017.

  1. Daryl Selix

    Daryl Selix

    Jun 11, 2017
    I have a Schecter Stiletto extreme 5 and need to replace the treble tone pot for the 2 band pre amp EQ.. Does anyone know what exact pot I need for this? I put one in that I thought was the same as the old but it's acting like a backwards volume on that pot now.. Weird.. Let me know, ty
  2. Measure the existing pot.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.