1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

what happened to bass and beyond?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Franz Jr., Oct 1, 2008.

1. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    did they go out of business? love that place, anybody know what is going on?

thanks

2. Dunno. Visited the website no more than a week ago, but I haven't been in the store for awhile. Great place, great guys.

3. zorro

zorro Commercial User

Aug 1, 2007
    Sacramento, CA
    Owner, Bass And Beyond in Sacramento
    Hey, this is Juan from Bass and Beyond. We're alive and kickin'. We had to change website names due to some issues, but on the bright side we just got finished with our new site and it's better than ever.

I'd love to hear what you guys think so please let me know. We gotta alot of really cool basses up right now and more coming every week.

Here is the new address, just changed to .NET

www.BassAndBeyond.net

4. BuffaloBob4343

BuffaloBob4343 Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    Did you guys quit carrying Dingwalls??

5. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    yeah, i was really liking that super j 5'er

6. zorro

zorro Commercial User

Aug 1, 2007
    Sacramento, CA
    Owner, Bass And Beyond in Sacramento
    We didn't quit carrying them, but we dont have any instock at the moment.

I just want to let you guys know that anyone here is free to call me anytime before 9pm Pacific time. If you've called and talked to me before you'll know that Im happy to answer any questions you have and if there is something you dont see on the BassAndBeyond.net site feel free to ask as I've got ways of getting stuff

7. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Supporting Member

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f158/norcal-gtg-870760/