1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What happened to Mark Eshenbaugh's website?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jacochops, Mar 9, 2008.

1. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Bryan, TX
    Is he still in business? He seems to have disappeared. Any news, anyone?

2. i will try to find out. his shop isnt that far away from me.

3. Brian Barrett

Brian Barrett

Nov 25, 2001
    Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville)
    Dealer LowEndBassShop.com, Builder LowEndBasses.com
    He didn't show at the SC Show a few weeks ago where he has been showing basses in the past. I know the Jim at Atlanta Bass Gallery has a few in that Mark has brought him. Not sure how old they are, but I think some where newer ones.

4. allenhumble

allenhumble

Oct 22, 2004
    Acworth GA.
    I saw some at the Guitar Center in ATL about 4 months back. I think Jim has had his for a little while.

5. -Kramer-

-Kramer-

Dec 9, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    I know that Eshenbaugh guitars has gone through some changes recently. I am not sure what the current situation is but I know Mark would still love to hear from anyone that is interested in his products. I don't have a business phone number for him but if anyone is interested he is a member here and might respond if you send him a PM. If that doesn't work let me know and I can put you in touch with him.

6. Phantasm

Phantasm I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

Sep 16, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    I spoke to Mark a few months ago about my bass and he did mention changes to me also. He said that he was trying to settle some affairs with the business and he would be back up and running once he was done with getting things straight.