1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What has been in your recent dreams ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Aug 30, 2008.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

What has been in your recent dreams ? Last night I had a very clear dream about me going to all the music (cd ) shops in the area looking to see who would sell me the Metallica album early before the release date. Some of the people working in the stores were very worried that I worked for the music business and wouldent sell early.

2. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    Zombies. I frequently have dreams about zombies.

3. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    I was walking around the city with Michael Jackson (Bad era), and Morgan Freeman drove by and yelled out of his window at us, calling Michael a Nancy boy. He then promptly lost control of his vehicle and crashed into somebody's bushes. We went to help him out, and Morgan's grandmother invited us to eat pizza at her house with the entire Freeman family as an apology for her grandson's rudeness.

Morgan Freeman's grandma cooks a mean frozen pizza.

4. steve21

steve21 Banned

Girls.

5. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Mary Louise Parker, the female lead actress from Weeds

6. vbsurfer3001

vbsurfer3001

Jul 25, 2005
    VB,VA
    I had that SAME DREAM! Except, Morgan Freeman's grandma was a zombie and topped my pizza with Michael Jackson's brains :eek:

7. WickedPissah

WickedPissah

Jan 22, 2008
    Boston
    I was down the Cape in a house by Coast Guard beach with my buddy, ok? 3 am rolls around and surf's up. I go to my buddy and say "Pat, dude, could you get my bodyboard out of the hall for me?" he hands it over to me, and it's all torn up and full of holes.

8. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    I missed a X-Country race because I was wearing my danskos http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31bVxFMyrVL._SS500_.jpg and couldn't locate my running shoes.

This dream occurred before my band's most recent gig. We were at that gig checking out some other bands and we found it odd that the stage was set a good 3 feet lower than the audience. We were looking down on the band. Weird.

9. You and me both, pal.

10. Disraeli Gears

Disraeli Gears

May 29, 2007
    Well, I recently had a dream that I showed up 3 hours late for a 4 hour shift, and the boss came up to me and said "Josh, you'd be in a lot of trouble if I weren't so stoned right now".

I also had a dream where I was making a baseball team in my back yard and the Mariners were coming out to play a promotional game against us. They said they'd show up "sometime saturday", so saturday rolled around and we were waiting for them. I heard a car roll up in the front yard, so we got all our baseball gear out, and suddenly, Jerry Garcia walked into my back yard and started singing Cosmic Charlie. The baseball gear turned into instruments and we all started jamming along.

11. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois

You need to lay off the weed before going to bed.

:D

12. Disraeli Gears

Disraeli Gears

May 29, 2007
    I don't know what you're talking about :ninja::bag::p:D;)

13. cdef

cdef

Jul 18, 2003
    This was a pretty vivid dream I had while napping on the couch one evening. I wrote it down as soon as I woke up:

It was winter. My son and I had been visiting my parents, who seemed to live in a villa up on a hill. We took our leave, got into the car and drove off down the long, curving hillside road. Suddenly I saw a big, WWII-type anti-aircraft cannon toppled on its side, blocking the way. I didn't have time to step on the brake, but managed to pull a sharp left and steer the car out into a snowy field. Some kids who were playing there scrambled out of the way. The car lunged forward and stalled in the knee-deep snow. I got out and wondered what was going on. Two little boys in light blue padded coveralls came by, and I asked them politely if they could tell me what had happened. The taller one scowled at me and answered in a way that struck me as rude.

Now I discovered a large pit or crater in the ground a bit farther away. The opening of a tunnel was visible in the sand below ground level, and out of it crawled a line of men in uniform to be taken care of by waiting police. Slightly to one side there was a pile of ammunition apparently seized - foot-long metal shells on makeshift wooden racks. My son was still in the car and calling out from the back seat: "Daddy, what is it?" "I'm just looking around here", I called back. "Why didn't you answer me?" he asked, squeezing out through the front door.

Then even more guys in uniform started frantically clambering out from right under our car. Snow was flying all over. From where the sandpit was someone came towards us and stopped in front of me. He had a spherical, beachball-sized head and slicked-back hair. His face was pale yellow and covered with brownish marks in evenly spaced vertical lines, almost like handwriting. He appeared to be the man in charge of whatever operation this was. Now he pointed at me and gave me a cryptic order. I couldn't really understand the words, but the import seemed to be that I, too, should consider myself under arrest.

I wasn't going to comply, but kept looking for a chance to get my boy out of there and run back up the hill to warn my parents. So when the man turned around and left we gradually edged back until we were somehow out of the picture, which then faded away quickly.

14. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    My last memorable dream was two nights ago or so. All I recall at this point is that I was reading this message written across some wall of various tacked-up junk and objects.

The words were partly written in English, some kind of cyrillic alphabet and some kind of Chinese. I forget exactly what it said, but it was something about someone being an *** ****.

15. I think I've been watching too many movies and playing too many games that involve shooting. I'm always killing people or being chased down by tangos in my dreams/nightmares.

16. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    I never remember my dreams, unless they happen. But then there usually just something boring, like house work, or a conversation at work.

17. ahkiatt

ahkiatt

Sep 30, 2006
    Singapore
    My friend(a girl) and I went to the toilet together. She used the urinal beside me.

18. Scarlet Fire

Scarlet Fire

Mar 31, 2007
    New England
    I dreamt that I could play the cello.

Oh, and of course there were naked women. No dream is complete without them.

19. Left Left Goose

Left Left Goose Banned

Aug 19, 2008
    i cant remmeber any dreams recently
    but about a week ago (i was sober i swear)
    i had a dream i was a zebra
    and everytime i blinked my stripes changed colors
    and everyone would laugh at me so i tried not to blink but it stayed as pink stripes and they laughed so i figured id blink and change it to a cooler color but each time it got worse and worse, i think it was a burnt diarrhea color before i woke up

20. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    Some of y'all need therapy! :D