Hi! First of all i need to say that Im really embarrassed . Ok. I own a Steinberger with Seymour Duncan Basslines soapbars (phaze) and an active 3-band circuit (also Basslines). This happened a couple of days ago. I was trying to instead of using 9 volt use 18 since I thought that would work. So I hocked up two 9 volt batteries to the bass, but it didnt sound anything. I switched back to a single 9 volt battery, and NO SOUND. I might have by mistake mixed the terminals of the batteries. I wonder: what have Ive blown up? Have I blown up something? Is it the pickups, the pot, or the circuit card? Im so mad at myself. Hope someone can help.