Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What have you all heard about the Ashdown MAG C115T Bass Amp?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ak_williamson, Mar 5, 2005.

1. ak_williamson

ak_williamson

Mar 5, 2005
    I've been looking into buying the Ashdown MAG C115T Bass Amp and i was wondering if anyone has heard anything on it ... it's fairly cheap for the wattage so i was wondering if there was a catch.

2. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    hey bro, wrong forum :) Try in the amps department :)

3. I have the MAG C210T combo, which id recommend over the 1x15" the 1x15" is thinner, and doesnt have the handles on the side just one on top making it difficult to carry. Plus if you were to upgrade and buy an extension speaker then it be a different size!! Dont be fooled by the 300watt rating, because it is wired to have an extension speaker you only get 300watts when one is plugged, so your actually getting about 180watts from the combo!! But its still plenty for most gigs. I did blow my up within the first few weeks of having it, but that was a problem with a connection inside nout to do with me pushing it, but i spoke to Ashdown and they sent a replacement. Go for the 2x10" is day, ive also got the 1x15" extension speaker which brings even more bottom end to the sound :)