1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What if I want to sell in NY only?

Discussion in 'Classifieds Usage Discussion and Help' started by Joe Nerve, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    I'm going to start selling off a bunch of basses. For many reasons I don't want to ship, and want to deal with cash only. Before putting them on Craigslist, I'd like to offer them up here because some will be some sweet deals an I'd rather they go to family. I want to do this quickly before I re-consider :).

Can I post classified in the classified section for NY area only?

What's the best way of doing this?

Thanks.

2. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    the Cali Intergalctic Mind Space
    Song Surgeon slow downer software- full 4 hour demo
    I suggest listing the zip codes of areas you want to sell in.

3. soulman969

soulman969 Banned

Oct 6, 2011
    Englewood, Colorado
    Just specify cash and local pickup only.

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton valar morghulis Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    ^ That

Also, selling any fivers? :D

Stumbo and hrodbert696 like this.
  5. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    Nah... Only have 2 right now. A Sterling H/S which was a wedding gift from my wife, and a Minarik custom (in FAIK video in my sig) which was made and given to me when I was playing with their #1 endorsing artist. My timing was perfect on that one :). Both are keepers for life.

I put my Stingray HS on craigslist for $1300. If and when I drop the price I'll post it here. I want to see what happens.

Next up might be my Jaebird because it just ain't getting the love it deserves:

jaebird2.