What in gods name is this thing?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by eric atkinson, Mar 8, 2001.

1. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Hey all found this scary looking thin on ebay! You should go look it up a read about it! Its ugly man! And with a price like 5 grand how can you go wrong? I think iam going to puke! I found it on ebay by searching for custom basses!
  2. Lovebown

Jan 6, 2001
    Looks more like a piece of art rather than an instrument.
  3. That's a monster.. lmao

Looks like something you'd see in a medievil time if you ask me. I bet it doesn't have great tone! hehe
  4. gweimer

Apr 6, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, The Dude popped that one out to us on The Bottom Line. You forgot to mention all the autographs on it. I'd just like to know how you'd go about playing that one. I think even Gene Simmons would opt for body armor on that one.
  5. jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    Oh, baby, that's just nasty!

You could put an eye out with that thing.
  6. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Looks like B.C. Rich did too much acid.
  7. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Ya i did miss the autographs on it sounds like any one from the ugly 80s hair bands signed that thing! Probably because they were scared not too!
  8. brianrost

brianrost Gold Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2000
    Boston, Taxachusetts
    Look at it carefully, underneath all that fancy woodwork it's just a vanilla P-bass!
  9. IT's actually just a standard klingon p-bass... nothing special.
  10. i may sound dumb, but i think that the headstock looks pretty cool. the bass looks ugly but the headstock is cool.
  11. seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    You'll shoot your eye out kid!
  12. Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    Time to send this one to Mimi.
  13. Deynn

Deynn Moderator Emeritus

Aug 9, 2000
    Does it come in a fretless model?...:)
  14. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Man...you have to wear protective gear when playing that beast.. and CROZ, LMAO!
  15. well it's definately art. I'll give it that. Now, if i would want to play or, definately not, i'm too afraid. But, i have to admit, in a demented sort of way, it's art.
  16. ytsebri

Sep 1, 2000
    Call me crazy, but I like it! It's kinda like a dragon sculpture. Only with strings. Abstract. Cool.
  17. damn, i took a closer look at that, it looks like crap. I retract my previous statement of art.