Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What in the hell was I thinking?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    [​IMG]

First of all, I took the red bike back, because the missus preferred black! Anyway, I stopped riding about 17 years ago, and now I'm wondering why! I'd forgotten how much fun it was! BTW, it's 77 degrees in Atlanta right now, so I've been riding ALL DAY!!!!! In about 2 months, I'm going to get a Honda CBRF4 600. Man, it's great to be back in the fold amongst the bikers! BTW, to the chagrine of the missus, this thing is a SERIOUS chick magnet. I thought women had outgrown the whole "biker boy" thing.

2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    BTW, I've installed the windshield.

3. Funkize you

Funkize you Guest

Nov 4, 2003
    Westminster Ca.
    Grow up.

Get a Ducati :D

I Dont ride, but I love Ducati's, "The Ferrari of Mortorcyles"

They are kind of expensive for bike's though...

4. ZZZZIIIIING!!!!!!!

5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Zing is right! Those Ducatis are friggin' shweeeeeet! I also dig the new Triumphs.

6. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    sweet, dude!

7. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Or better yet, an Aprilia. If Ducatti's are the Ferraris of bikes, these are the Lamborghinis.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Ooh, a little too rich for me wallet! :D

9. Funkize you

Funkize you Guest

Nov 4, 2003
    Westminster Ca.
    :confused:

Lamborghinis are for homo's... J/k

But you do know that Ferrari are FAR superior to Lamb's on the track right? Ferrari's are actually race cars.

Lamb's are show cars that go fast.

The Ferrari not only out menouver lamb's but IMO they look much better.

But thats just MY opinion. on how they look, The rest (Ferrari VS. Lamb) is Pure fact. Look it up.

:D :D :D

10. I agree, lambos are very over rated for a super sports car, i would much rather have a twin turbo porche that cost a third of a laborghini murcielago, than own any lamborghini. I want a car i can drive, that was meant to really drive, without the fear of getting it chiped or all scratched up that won't cost as much as a new kia to repaint.

11. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Anyone here has any experience with
    Moto Guzzi? They seem nice.

12. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al

Whatever. I don't really follow cars. I just know the Aprilia is an amazingly sexy bike, and in that "I'm too amazing for you afford" realm of sportbikes.
    Actually, they're priced pretty competitively with the Ducs. Just a few thousand more. Around this part of the country, there's just so little demand for them. Actually, I see more Ferraris and Lamborghinis than even Ducattis, which we have two dealers for here in town!
    Woodchuck - I'll ask my bro about his old bike tomorrow. He had a Moto Guzzi while he was in the service.