What is a Basklav??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by HollowSoul, Mar 11, 2004.

1. HollowSoul

Feb 5, 2004
    I know that this is a dumb question, but I just don't know what a Basklav is!

Please tell me because I am going to tattoo the basklav in a year or so. So, if it's not the thing that I think it is, please tell me. It would be kind of you!

Have a nice day. Bye all.
  2. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    It's a bass clef. I'm confused....you are on a bass site asking what the basklav is that you are going to tattoo on your arm? Wha???
  3. HollowSoul

Feb 5, 2004
    HAHA yeah im wear! i know! :eek:
    But i know got to be something whit bas and a like the "mark"!

Thx jmx
  4. HollowSoul

Feb 5, 2004
    One more thing!
    Jmx är du svensk???
  5. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Ett litet tips: du kan klicka på forumdeltagarnas namn och få reda på var de bor.

Du skulle alltså tatuera in en basklav utan att veta vad det var? Förstod jag dig rätt?
  6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I know you guys are making fun of me. I just know it. You and your funky little symbols.

7. Face it. The swedish have taken over.
  8. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Nein, bin ich nicht ;)

I just pasted it into google, I couldn't understand ANY of the links :p
  9. HollowSoul

Feb 5, 2004
    Oysterman :
    hahah så teknisk är jag haha!
    Nje jag tenkte på det men jag ville vete vad det exsakt var, jag visste att hadde med bas att göra och att det var en "snygg" symbol. det allt som behövs för mig! men nu tror jag att jag vet vad det betyder! det är väll det märket som litter Längs "upp" på notskrifterna??? om jag inte har fel???

to jrthebassguy: Yeah wer gona rule the world! :D heheh
  10. Damn! All of their words have an "a" or an "e" in them!??

That is simpy diabolical :D
  11. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    En basklav brukar användas i notskrift för att beteckna att det är ett basinstrument som ska användas, oavsett om det är lägre registret på ett piano, en basvokalist eller en basfiol, eller en elbas. Så nu vet du det. :)

Don't forget "å", "ä" and "ö". Wait, that's exactly what you do in the US, forget them - at least on hockey jerseys... ;)
  12. the only scandinavian culture we get here in the states is the music, so I always accidently stereotype all of them that they listen to metal and have long hair :oops:

"In the mountains of Norway, the weather is cold. There's nothing here to do but kill each other and play guitars in the snow" -Atom and His Package "Black Metal Friends"

That and hockey, of course.
  13. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Roxette? The Cardigans? Ace Of Base? The Hives? ;)

14. Don't forget Refused. Best swedish band ever if you ask me
  15. Well, since Swedish is the second official language in Finland I am more than happy to translate Oysterman´s and Hollowsoul´s discussion for non-northerners.

Basically they are talking about their Nokia mobile phones and how they are far superior to Ericssons. Hollowsoul says that Nokia is better for calling but he prefers Ericsson for answering, while Oysterman´s phones are both Nokias.

Then they brag about how much they can drink before passing out. OM tells that he can down 12 cans of Pripps (Swedish brand of beer) while HS can barely do 10. However, one bottle of Karhu (Finnish brand) is enough for both of them.

Finally they change a few words on the royal family. OM says princess Madeleine is hot, but after beating around the bush for a while they both admit that they prefer Carl Philip.

Heja Sverige, Perkele! :D
  16. don't make fun of the swidish, i have a weak spot for their meatballs, as i do for the french and their fries, and turkey for its main export.

:D :D :D
  17. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    What a cool language.
  18. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    we love the hives :)