Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What is a good online dealer for Fenders?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by HostileApostle, Feb 16, 2002.

1. Wondering if anyone knows of any good, reliable online dealers that sell Fenders?

I am asking because I need to check the price range on a few items...

Thanks.

2. seamus

seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    Jersey
    I had a nice price with delivery from Washington Music Center once before. Might be worth a call.

3. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    Try Dennis Meredith and the gang at The Bass Place in Arizona. Nice guys, low prices.

4. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Good place!They mostly carry the more expensive fenders(vintage,mia) so if youre looking for an mim youre at the wrong place.But if you looking for vintage or mia then give em a call!

by the way,hostile apostile is an awesome song by 311 if thats what your name is supposed to mean.i love that song,the best off from chaos.

5. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Drum City-Guitarland is a very good place. If you check the website, they don't have any Fender products listed but they are definitely Fender dealers. Call and ask to speak with Jason. Don't quote me but he usually gives exceptional prices on the new Fender gear. Great service also.

6. Old Blue

Old Blue

Mar 18, 2000
    Texas
  7. OK now try the same for us stuck here in expensive land (UK).

please

8. ChronicPyromaniac

ChronicPyromaniac

Jan 25, 2001
    The guys at the Bass Place are pretty cool; they have a pretty good selection of Fenders there as of last month.