What is best? Motorbike or car?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tom Crofts, Apr 6, 2001.

1. Motorbike

3 vote(s)
  2. Car

10 vote(s)
  1. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    I know what my answer is, also I s'pose you can say what your favourite is...
  2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    I have to go with the car. Can't take my Upright around town any other way.

Will C.:cool:
  3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Pretty hard to tote 2 basses, a bag, a large 2x10 combo and my big butt on a motorcycle too.
  4. snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Car in the snow, bike in the rest.
  5. ASR

Apr 2, 2001
    Houston, Texas
    Last time I owned a bike, I rear-ended 2 cars in the same day looking at chicks on the seawall in Galveston. Low speed collisions, I should add, but still enough to hurt pretty bad the next few days.
    So I would say car. Actually, I would say truck, but since it wasn't an option, I'll go with car.
  6. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    I'm talking about for pleasure purposes only... You also get a complementary van for transporting all your stuff, and a complete set of roadies to drive it, assume also that the weather is nice...

Hmm, rigging slightly...
  7. ASR

Apr 2, 2001
    Houston, Texas
    Hell, in that case, give me the bike...roadies, a driver, and a free van?
  8. =^..^=

Jan 25, 2001
    Stuck on a rock !
    Bike !!!!

No question - Isle of Man and no speed limits - 140 mph, back two gears, knee out, SKEEEF as knee touches down, on the gas, accelerate out to centre line, point at next corner.

Repeat until no knee sliders left.

Hee hee......
  9. CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    Hummer Open Top Wagon all the way.
  10. It's harder to have sex on the back seat of a bike. And it's in plain view the entire time.

Rock on
  11. How do you possibly carry 3 basses and a 90 pound amp and other music junk on a bike? Gimme a car anyday. (there is also the dryness of a car[weatherproof])