1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What is it you drink to get you trashed???

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by capnsandwich, May 24, 2011.

1. I usually get a 5th of Ryan's Irish Cream, a bottle of Ezra Brooks Whiskey, and an 8 pack of Guinness and make poor man's Irish Car Bombs.

What do you use???

2. It used to be Wild Turkey, but now it's Jamesons and some kind of scotch ale chaser.

3. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I'll drink beer all day/night and then throw some good ol rum or whisky into the mix 6, 7 or 8 hours in...

4. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    woah, that's a lotta poison dude!

I dont really get trashed anymore, I hate the feeling... but back in the day I was known to ruthlessly attack my liver with vodka.

5. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I dont really drink to get trashed anymore, but the above is what happened last time I did. When I was younger I could mix up just about anything and not get hungover.

These days I prefer to stick with beer. All day beer.

6. TBird1958

TBird1958 As a matter of fact....I am your Queen! Staff Member

Mar 13, 2008
    Seattle Washington
    Endorsing Artist Mike Lull T Bass pickups
    Single Malt Scotch + Soda water

7. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    It's not usually my intention to get trashed (incoherent, limited bodily function), necessarily, but it's been known to happen on occasion. For me, nothing gets me there faster than straight bourbon. If I'm looking to work my way up to a good drunk over the course of an entire evening, I roll with Jack and Diet Coke.

8. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    I'm actually waaaaaay too fond of daily beer, every evening I end up craving a few...I had to cut back to the weekends only to keep it in check.

9. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Same here. I'll have a few during the course of a week, but come the weekend, its all day beer.

10. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Purple Passions and Seagrams' Wine Coolers of course.

11. TJ55

TJ55

Jun 5, 2010
    KY
    High test IPA's until the later hours and then the switch to bourbon & water

12. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    I suggest you change your profile information to...

Sex:
    [DEL]Male[/DEL] Female

13. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Ooh, a laday...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqfUc4stbY34h3ioxEC0jiyURHW_Daagg4ncl8-uhvE1A289yA&t=1.

14. Skitch it!

Skitch it!

Sep 6, 2010
    Until my discovery of real ale it was always lager, not so much the spirits but usually for the top up it would be vodka. I can't remember the last time I was trashed, alcohol isn't my number one choice.

15. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    [​IMG]

16. LMAO!

I don't get "trashed" anymore...well, at least not intentionally. But when I did, it was a 40 of OE and Hennesey.

Nowadays, I prefer an IPA and some Johnny Walker if I want to get...well...a tad more than slightly inebriated

17. ugly_bassplayer

ugly_bassplayer Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Québec
    Beer + Bombay Sapphire & tonic.

:hyper:

18. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    You know what is ironic is that the reason I listed those drinks is because back in the day, when my aim was in fact to get "trashed", that was what was available at parties when I was, in fact, 18. Now, 22 years later, I am just surprised people still use the term "trashed". Right up there with "blitzed", "pissed" and "wasted duuuuuude".

So, you can call me female if you like, but i'm calling your vernacular pathetic, and hey, I am what I eat. ;)

Now, if I wish to get inebriated, drunk, or CRUNK OFF MY ASS PLAYA, I grab some 10 Cane, neat or on the rocks, or some fine 42 Below with cranberry neat and iced. Delicious. Hard liquor bores me and is not fun to drink.

i ask you dudes, when exactly was the last time you saw a "purple passion" on the market? Exactly.

19. I usually do up a couple of brass monkeys,
    you need: 1 40 of OE, some OJ, and an absolute lack of: taste, self respect, and concern for how you're feeling the next day.

drink the OE down to the top of the label, and then fill it up with OJ. It definitely makes the OE less crappy.

Of course, I do sometimes buy lots of Steeler, a cheap ****** lager made by lakeport brewing (owned by labatt's) and only available in rather large 950 ml cans for cheap - that's about a quart, and not quite a litre.

edit: I forgot to mention, that "brass monkey" was also a song by the Beastie Boys, and I think it comes from a really old naval term.

20. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    Generally one of the following, depending on cheapskateyness at the time.

Cask Wine (Really desperate)
    Vodka and some form of liquid. Mango Nectar is a favourite.
    Carton of cheap cider
    JD and Lemonade. (or Vanilla Coke)
    Jäger Bombs.

Generally try and stay away from the cask wine...