1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What is the real color for the Fleabass Water?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jmone, Apr 17, 2010.

1. jmone

jmone

Mar 1, 2010
    I was looking into getting a flea bass sometime soon but I can't make up my mind on a color mainly because everywhere I look the Water Flea Bass I see a different color.

For example

1. http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/d...-and-Orange-Series-Bass-Guitar-P2894C470.aspx

2.http://www.gbase.com/files/store_images/gear/2258419/p1_uyifbxihx_so.jpg

Each one of these is a completely different shade but which one is the real one? Because if its anything like number 2 or 3 I defiantly don't want this color. If its something like 5 or 6 then this is way nicer than the other colors IMO

2. Bass-Adrenaline

Bass-Adrenaline

Jan 23, 2010
    The drum city pic is probably the most accurate but it is in bright natural light so id say its probably a tad darker in person. The actual flea bass promo pic has def been photoshopped to make the colors pop more and the vid with flea is all distorted. Lastly, youtube vids usually arent the greatest to go by unless they are high def. Even then youtube can do some screwy thigns to vids.

3. jmone

jmone

Mar 1, 2010
    Now you see how confused I am. Number 6 is totally edited but I just posted it to show that everywhere you look it's different. I guess the drum city one is probably my best bet but number 2 is also a real picture of it too indoors.

4. Ned Starks Head

Ned Starks Head Yis, actually.

Sep 25, 2004
    Charlotte NC
    [​IMG]

Is it Easter again?

:bag:

6. jmone

jmone

Mar 1, 2010
    hahahahahha

Thats this thing this picture contradicts all the other pictures that I've seen of the Water bass in stores or on other store websites.

The thing is this site doesn't ship Fleabass to Canada so I need to find a site that will.