Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What is the ULTIMATE 4 hour date?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by hateater, Nov 16, 2003.

1. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    I have 4 hours of dating time on Tuesday, and I promised my gf that it would be a rockin' 4 hours. I am so screwed. I don't seem to have one romantic bone in my body! Please give me some ideas!

Oh yeah, sex isn't a date!

2. dinner and a movie :confused:

3. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Should have posted... this is from 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM. Also, I live in So. Cal if that is any help. The dinner and movie thing has been done to death! Freshness is needed.

4. hmm, what about something athletic? rollerblading biking etc

this is kinda hard cause we dont have any clue about you or her and your interests. i say get a plan together and ask her what she thinks about it before the date

oh yeah, good luck

5. Funkize you

Funkize you Guest

Nov 4, 2003
    Westminster Ca.
    Strip club, For two hours.... Sex for the other.

***NOTE: This is a bad idea***

The rollerblading sound's good.

SERIOUSLY, Try to make it later.. Like 7-12, That would be a good time. Take her out to a secluded Out-of-the-way dinner, by a beach or mountains or whatever, Make it a long drive...
    You HAVE to be alone at dinner, Try to get Champagne or wine (IF you are 21) after dinner go home or if it seems right, to a romantic 'getaway' (Hotel) ***Dosent "Romantic Getaway sound Better than Hotel?*** If not, dont frett it.

Spend as much money as you can (Maybe $30-$50 glass of wine) Make shure you treat her like a 'Woman' not a 'girl on a date', It makes all the difference... Make her feel sexy. And try to go to a place where you see people in dresses and Suit's ***Just a guess but, RENT A SUIT***

I hope this helps a bit...

6. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    That's just not enough time to finish with foreplay.

7. Funkize you

Funkize you Guest

Nov 4, 2003
    Westminster Ca.
    i say get a plan together and ask her what she thinks about it before the date

Sorry, but I think that is a bad Idea, She may think that he cant surprise her well enough, and if it is a total falure ( :eek: ) she will probably think "Well, it was very sweet/romantic that he tried" and that may be good enough.

8. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    tantra massage

9. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    dinner, movie, put put, then the beach..then sex on the beach...yeah!!!

o wait..no sex right?
    lol

steve

10. how has no one picked up on this perfect dirty-joke opportunity yet?

you guys disappoint me.

11. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    OK, it has to be from 12:30 to 4:30... no compromising. NO SEX!

If you guys want to know more about what she likes, here ya go: For music, she listens to punk and psychobilly. For Hobbies, she likes to go to graveyards, watch movies and go to funky ass stores.

I hope that bit of information helps.

12. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I was tempted, but I have my honorable position of moderator to uphold. :D

As for the thread, why don't you take her to a funky ass store on the other side of town she hasn't been to yet? Watch a movie about graveyards? All the while with Tiger Army and Reverend Horton Heat playing in your car.

She seems like the kind of girl who would find a gift of dead flowers poetic. Or something. Try that.

13. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Bill Clinton, I presume? :D

14. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Tell her to take a cold shower... then when she gets out, put white powder on her... er um. she's not that wierd, is she?

ok uh... ya. treat her like a woman, dude... in short, be her total bitch.

15. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Bull**** (You must have seen "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" to understand this statement....)

A decent girl will not want that. Of course they will want to be spoiled occasionally (such as this date, which is, I suppose, what you could be referring to), but any woman worth her salt would not want to be constantly spoiled and doted upon.

16. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Hi hateater, here's a thought: do you know about the San Sylmar museum? It's up in Sylmar, and it has two very interesting things in it: 1) an excellent collection of antique cars (hundreds of them, in at least two separate buildings), and 2) the world's most amazing collection of odd musical instruments. Most of the instruments are automated, so for instance they have some band-in-a-box type stuff, but also some very unusual stuff, like a mechanical device that plays four real violins and sounds like an authentic string quartet ('cause it is!). Also many totally killer player pianos, and organs too (pump organs, pipe organs, electronic organs, you name it). Free admission, but you have to call ahead and make an appointment. Don't know if your chic will dig on this stuff, might be worth asking the question though.

17. Funkize you

Funkize you Guest

Nov 4, 2003
    Westminster Ca.
    I gotta aks...

Why no sex?

18. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan

It works for me. :-/

EDIT:

I dont mean be her bitch all the time, just for times like these...

19. maybe because he wants to treat his lady-friend with class, and not just ask her to "do it."
    and they might not be a couple of enough time to just assume that sex is a given.

20. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Hmmm... we may have a winner! I forgot to mention that she likes old cars! I will look into this. Thanks!