Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

what is this song

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Jun 29, 2004.

1. well while i was on hold for about 30mins on vodafone listenin to the swin music hey have, wich i rther enjyed.whats e namef tesn where in the chorus it has the lines "sway with me" "come dance with me" "make me stay" "like the lazy ocean laps the shore"????...anyway....its bugging the hell out of me...i can think of the name or artist at all...

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    The artist, or artists as it is, is Mellow Trax vs. Shaft and the song is called "Sway (Mucho Mambo". Ze ah German, yah?

3. THANK YOU...its been on my nerves all day

4. thanks again...but that wasnt the version i heard...its good that version but the one im after is a real vegas lounge/swing style....its was really cool....sinatra style

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    What you probably heard was one of the remixes of the song. They have two CD-single imports of "Sway" with three versions of the song on each. Amazon.com has no sound clips, so I can't say for sure, but I imagine it's on one of them.

6. I foud the version, well its pretty close, Michael Buble - Sway...latin orchestra type thing...i think its this but the quality on the phone was poor