1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What is this Spector bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by AndyPanda, Oct 24, 2018.

1. I don't know anything about Spector except that I read good reviews. I saw this show up for not much money and not sure if it's an older model or what.

EDIT: on further searching I'm guessing this is a Legend 4 classic. Nothing special .. or?
    Spector01. Spector02.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  2. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Yup.
    Legend 4 Classic.
    One of Spector's budget, Korean models.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    AndyPanda likes this.
  3. InternetAlias

InternetAlias

Dec 16, 2010
    Serbia
    Yup, it's a legend 4 classic. It's kind of "nothing special" but also "pretty good bang for used money". If you can get it cheapish, it's actually a really good instrument for the money.

AndyPanda likes this.
  4. Warpeg

Warpeg Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    I had the P/J version for awhile. They may be a ‘dime-a-dozen’ Asian model, but they are pretty fun to play. I kind of miss my old one.

AndyPanda likes this.
  5. I don't really need another bass ... I'm just out of town and noticed the local craigslist had it for $200 and I didn't realize Spector had the budget line. I'm guessing that's still a lot of bass for $200 but it isn't anything I need.