1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by BassMan257, Apr 2, 2006.

1. a4_1.

lol.. found it funny... but at the same time scary..

its for a guitar... but still

2. britrit

britrit

Jan 22, 2006
    London
    that huge chunk of wood would feel really nice digging into my armpit. I'm tempted to puke.

3. VaantCustom

VaantCustom

Feb 5, 2006
    Canada
    I guess the shape is going to be a girl with her leg in the air. Her leg clearly does not extend to the 12th fret, and yes, her face will certainly be in your armpit.
    I also notice that the bridge will somewhat, if not totally obscure her nipples, which with more careful planning, could have been volume and tone knobs. Dissapointing.
    Aside from that, Throw in a green wig, and it will make a fine axe for the bassist in an 80's metal cover band.

4. Hookus

Hookus

Oct 2, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Or ZZTop

5. that is hawt

6. bannedwit

bannedwit

May 9, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    AHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES

If I saw anyone with that guitar body I would punch them. Sorry if anyone has that but you WILL go down!

7. i feel bad if that ends up being played by someone with b.o. her head would be right in their armpit...

8. Thonk

Thonk

Sep 14, 2003
    UK
    Id like to see the placement of the inputjack...I wonder if she's up for stereo out puts? lol