Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

what is up with all these pedaphiles today

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bad Brains, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    It happened again!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-02-09-teacher-rape_x.htm

Is that a bottle of Mt. Dew in her hand?? That's what I call product placement gone wrong.

I was bored the other day and was reading though Daily Rotten news because they have funny stories. And there are a whole bunch dealing with teachers nailing or getting nailed by their students latley. Why are all these pedaphiles getting hired in the first place? This kind of stuff wasn't happening when I was in school. What is up with all this, the world is going bonkers.

2. More importantly, where were these teachers when I was being edjumicaytud?

Seriously tho, this just happenned last year with a teacher in the town next to mine...she lived in a town on the opposite side of mine. I used to see her all the time. She was smokin hot. Now she's a smokin hot suspected pedophile (honestly didn't keep up on whether it went to trial yet)

3. Your telling me, when i was 13 i was outside playing trucks :bag:

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Teachers are getting younger/hotter? students getting more sexually informed at younger ages and are hot for teacher? Once one or two teachers do it other teachers feel like it's not so taboo anymore? or maybe news ratings were significant the first couple times this happened, that news agencies feel the need to report on it more often, despite any actual increase of occurrences.

5. It's really sick tho. There's a line of trust they are crossing, and setting too many bad examples. In the case of the Woman I mentionned, she has kids.

What the hell are they thinking?

"mmmm, that 13 year old is sure a fine piece of lanky meat...ooooh1".

Sick. Beyond sick.

6. Apparently she'll be on trial for Doing The Dew(d).

It had to be said.

Mike

7. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I too ask myself where these teachers were when I was in school. Just think how often this must happen that DOSN'T get reported or written about in the news.

There has to be something going on with people. I would like to know what psychologists would have to say. Are adult females seceretly attracted to little boys or what. You hear about this teacher/student thing almost anywhere these days. Female teachers seem to be doing it more often the male teachers now. They probably know they won't get in trouble for it, where as the guys know they will be locked up for a longgg time.

Anyone see that teacher in Florida, my god is she HOT, like painfully hot!

8. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    We had a teacher like that when I was in high school. She was definitely a hot number. One day she mysteriously disappeared from class, along with all her wordly possessions. We only found out what happened about a year later. Boy, she was hot though. I don't think I could have resisted her charms, at the time. :D

9. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I would also like to throw my hat in the "where were these teachers when I was in school?" ring.

10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    What I wanna know... what kid turned that teacher in? She ain't to bad lookin.

If I had some good looking teacher using me for her own uh.... needs... I wouldnt tell. Hell no. :p

11. And to think she was living with the kid...talk about Nannying, eh?

12. Or as the kids know her... "the greatest teacher in the world."

All kidding aside, it's really, really wrong. Teachers are in a position of authority- they know they're dealing with children. They know the mentality of the children. It's not only abuse of the children, it's the abuse of authority as well.

OTOH, I have a friend who is extra special super smokin' hot. She was an extra special super smokin' hot teacher in a high school when she was 24 or so. If I were 16-17 I would have chopped off my arms for a chance with her. She talks about boys who have crushes on her. (and that's how she refers to them, "boys."

So, a kid having a crush on a teacher=cool. A teacher having a crush on a kid=not cool.

13. All my female teachers in school looked like the "Where's the Beef" lady... :mad:

14. the first one is easy, its the second arm that's the trick

15. What's the most wrong about this isn't the singular incident, but the bigger picture:

there are certain persons that a child used to feel they could turn to in times of trouble (besides their parents), and these people are getting nothing but negative stigma as a result of some idiot's actions...you know,

priests, councelors, teachers, and heck, even doctors...tho not family members, still historically pictured as pinnacles of trust in community. Be it for education, healing or faith. And tho this is not a wholly "new" thing, it's being reported more and more...and parents are torn about what to tell their kids...I know I am. I mean these people are humans first, I understand that, but jeez, who can you trust anymore?

I really come to hate the state of things. I used to be able to play in the woods by my house when I was a kid for HOURS on end, and my Mum never worried, just the casual "you ok?" out the back door... Not anymore. It sucks. I hate having to shelter my kids in some respects, bu it is what it is, and for piece of mind...

16. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA

So you're the 1/1000? That's pretty cool. You got lucky. :D

Yeah, but see, sometimes that kind of thing works. All's well if it ends well, yes?

I had a brief affair with a teacher in college (actually a grad student, a "teacher's aide", something like that). 'Course by then I was almost a man. :D But she was young and hot and willing, and I was probably just looking for experience. We did all kinds of crazy stuff. She eventually took a teaching position at a nearby university. Everything ended on a good footing. No problems, no issues. No one from the outside tried to jump in and tell us we were "wrong". It was just what it was. It worked, at the time. For both of us. Once or twice we did have to be a little secretive though. The risk was obvious and clearly understood. So make that 2/1000. :)

17. Yeah, there's that whole "clasp in back" thing that gets a little tricky afterward. ;)

18. you dont need arms for head ;)

19. Well, then there's the issue of what to do with super special smokin' sex siren teacher chick when you've got no arms...

Hey- no one ever claimed 17 year olds always think rationally.

20. Well, there ya go. ;)