1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What is your EUB case?

Discussion in 'Electric Upright Basses (EUB's) [DB]' started by jdh3000, Jun 12, 2020.

1. buldog5151bass

buldog5151bass Kibble, milkbones, and P Basses. And redheads.

Oct 22, 2003
    Connecticut
    Check the rigid PVC tubing, comes in black and white. I think it comes in 8' lengths, but is easily cut. There are caps that will fit over the ends. Best to check Home Depot/Lowe's/whatever you have. Lots of options.

jdh3000 likes this.
  2. DrGDP

DrGDP

Sep 25, 2016
    Grand Canyon State
    95% of time use just gigbag. Otherwise can stuff bass and gigbag in ski case with wheels, works great!
    Duke cases.jpg

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    jdh3000 likes this.
  3. HCF

HCF Of course, YMMV Supporting Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Amsterdam
    I'm now looking at snowboard bags like this one.

They seem to be the right size and a bit sturdier than the NS bag. Too bad most of them only have 1 shoulder strap. As I cycle with my bass I would love a bag with a comfy backpack construction.

jdh3000 likes this.
  4. cecoulter5

cecoulter5 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I have been using the flight case that gollihur music sells when I fly with my NS EUB. It is VERY heavy and cumbersome but at least I fly with piece of mind.... I would love to have a super high quality gig bag for it.... Glen Cronkhite is no longer making his incredible custom gig bags and the company that took over his gig bags does not seem to have a pattern for it. Maybe if a few of us ask them, it will justify their expense of making the pattern....
    Thanks!

jdh3000 likes this.
  5. cecoulter5

cecoulter5 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I am having a custom made cordura gig bag made for my NS design gig bag.
    I am selling my Undercover NS Bass Gig bag. I have put it up for sale in the classified section.

6. coyoteboy

coyoteboy Bongo destroys villages and does my laundry

Mar 29, 2000
    Sactomato, CA
    Not sure if applicable, since im using for an omni (and cello) but Plano isnt super expensive, and it working great for me.

...still looking for pic. ;-)

7. Carl Win

Carl Win

Jan 31, 2021
    I ended up getting a pelican IM3410 case with custom cut foam. I'm really happy with it. Not much bigger than the bag and now I never have to worry about it getting damaged in transit.

Attached Files:

coyoteboy likes this.
  8. Carl Win

Carl Win

Jan 31, 2021

Attached Files:

9. coyoteboy

coyoteboy Bongo destroys villages and does my laundry

Mar 29, 2000
    Sactomato, CA
    Not sure how this only exists on Insta...

nbsipics likes this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 8, 2021