1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What kind of Bartolini Jazz pickups come standard on Pedulla basses?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by BusyFingers, Mar 5, 2017.

1. BusyFingers

BusyFingers

Nov 26, 2016
    Just curious because I tried a Pedulla bass and loved the Barts that were in there. I have no idea what model they were, though.

Is there a standard set that Pedulla uses? I want to get a set of Barts for my J bass.

2. blmartin2215

blmartin2215

Feb 14, 2006
    dallas
    Depends on which Pedulla, the Rapture J style Pedulla uses passive (they all are for Barts) J style, not sure if they are single coil, quad coil or brights. Bartolini makes hum canceling and Original and Traditional. Traditional is brighter and Original sounds more like the Old Fender 60's. I have passive single coil Barts in my USA jazz. I love them them. They are a bit quiet though. They are warm, even and has that jazz bite when you dig in.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021