1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What kind of soundcard m-audio is being used in this video?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by fleafan7159, Mar 4, 2010.

1. i saw this vid and many others from this youtuber whos playin a modulus fb4

after you watch the vid, i was wondering if anybody new how he gets that amazing clean funky tone in these RHCP vids. The quality of those recordings tone-wise is amazing (his technique is as well). I looked through the comments and all i could find out was that he used a soundcard (m-audio) to record instead of an an amp, but he didnt specify which one he used. I find it hard to believe that that great tone all come from the bass even though fb4's are amazing. he dosent have anything posted about the rest of his gear some maybe its some effect pedal but i doubt it. If anyone knows please let me know

PS: I play a Sterling SB14 through a gk mb115 and i was also wondering if could replicate that sound with my setup. i tried recording with a tascam gt-r1 and it didn't sound anything like the youtube vids

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020