What kind of temper do you have?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Michael Jewels, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Mellow - Almost non-existent ~ Winnie-The-Pooh like

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. Mellow - up one knotch.

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  3. Average - I can control it most of the time.

20 vote(s)
    39.2%
  4. Hot-head - I get mad very easily at little things.

11 vote(s)
    21.6%
  5. Super hot-head - When I get mad, I take it out on those around me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Explosive - I really need help.

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  1. I am an overly-nice person,I am polite and stuff...but I have my edge,I rarely resort into phsyical violence,but like...I will get really pissed and cuss the person out and like hit sometihng or whatever. It's over stupid stuff too...like for example,I was playign Counter-Strike...and the guy shot me...and it was like a total BS shot,well...I got so pissed I threw the microphone off the desk and cussed some gibberish *shrug* ...

-Jon:oops:

2. Im a mellow guy. I don't get angry very much, if at all. I can handle any situation without getting angry, But I have gone crazy a few times. Once was when some kid spit in a trash can then threw my glasses in the trash can, I really really got mad at that situation. but that is really the only time ive ever lost my head.

3. I've definately been a Hot-Head, I'm however trying to work on that fault.
    I usually can joke my way around anything.
    When and if someone was looking for trouble, I'd
    explode. This easily made problems in my musical, business, and personal life.
    I tend to take things too seriously, and now realize the need to just step back, rethink, and on occasion just walk away to cool off.

LenG

4. My option would be:
    Passionate....

5. oooh...I like your style,girl.:cool:

:D

*waves* Hello Wendy:)

-Jon:oops:

6. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    This fits me quite well too. I wish I'd be able to express it more as opposed to internalise it - this would help me I guess.

7. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Ha! I think we can read between the lines and know not to upset you ....or watch out for the flying plates!!;)

8. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    (laughing).... you are sssssssuuuch a flirt........

9. haha guys give her a break;)

10. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Hey Bruce, how did you vote?

;)

11. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

I am far more complicated than any of those options!!! ;)

12. Mcrelly

Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
    The older I get the more frustrated I get, the more it starts to ooozze out into the real world.

As the pile of unfulfilled dreams grows higher and higher so does my seething slow-broil anger. I'm not like raging mad/angry inside, but I have these internal flareups that scare me and now are starting to supprise some people around me!

I'm like Winnie the pooh who can't find his honey (oh, that was bad!) :(

My couselor can explain better....maybe.

13. Only

Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    I say average...I would say super mellow, since I rarely get upset or angry at anything, but there are a handful of things that send me right to the yelling, wall-punching stage in under a minute. Fortunately, I can count those things on the fingers of one hand.

14. We will inherit the Earth. :p

Mike :D

15. Yeah, that pretty much covers it. Nicely put, by the way.

I don't get angry easily and you could harass me all day and I wouldn't do anything about it, but there's a limit and believe me you'll feel it when you've crossed it.

16. Cambass

Cambass

Jan 25, 2001
    Australia
    I'm a quiet and introspective person and I hate conflict so I rarely lash out at people or show myself getting angry unless I'm really pissed off at which point I would probably cry. :p

I've found that when driving I do have a real short temper, I guess it's because I'm passionate about driving and when I see some dickhead doing something stupid or rude on the road I just go off directing all sorts or naughty words at them. I assume part of this is because I have a car around me and am somewhat anonymous. This is something I'm working on.

17. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    I vary, although im close to mellow up a notch and hot head.

If im mad at something, i clench onto it forever, never letting it go and never forgetting why it made me mad.

I over think everything, and you know what that does to people: Negativity, negativity, negativity.

if i argue, i catch myself yelling at the other person because theyre stupid. Violent? No.

I have a short temper.

I love conflict and i love arguing, nothing like a good argument to make the day.( i think this goes back to all those years of living with my dad and our constant fights. Also because i used to get picked on like burning in school. its crazy how something from the past can affect you so much.)

Do i like it?

sometimes. Sometimes i would like to be one of those happy go lucky, nothing wrong folk, other days i cherish my attitude and thank god im not like every one else.

Unhappy? Yes.

18. Heh...when that situation comes up I'll just ALT+F4 the game before I do do that...then sit there for a couple minutes about how gay it was then go back :D

19. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    I'm very calm and almost never get riled up over stuff. My friends don't understand how I can be so chill and never get pissed off. My parents get pissed off at the slightest thing, especially my dad. Whenever he drives anywhere he pretty much holds the horn down the whole time. My parents being the way they are probably has a lot to do with the way I am.

20. I'm about as calm of jello. I don't don't much.