Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What kinda reserve???

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by METALHEAD, Nov 2, 2005.

1. mods if this brakes any rules close it.

OK heres what i got.

AXL tiger pro 6 string bass.
    • Quilted Maple Top
    • Solid Alder Body
    • Active Pickups
    • Rock Maple Neck
    • Rosewood Fretboard with Sharktooth design
    • 2-Band EQ, Volume and Balance Controls
    • Gold Plated Hardware

im gonna put it on the bay but i need to know an aprox reserve.

I paid £400 for it and its still in mint condition with a fresh set of strings

what say you. :confused:

any help greatly apreciated

Attached Files:

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    You'll be lucky to get £250 on ebay.co.uk IMO.

You could try to sell it on a uk form here: www.bassworld.co.uk

3. bump sorry but this is important need to know by friday

4. I've never heard of AXL basses? are they big in the UK?

5. i dont think so. ive only seen that 1 six string and a couple of 4s. but it is good quality nice sound and everything but i dont use it enough. the plan is to sell it and use the money to a) buy a fretless and b)have enogh money left over to go and see my girlfriend. i reckon if i could get about £300 for it that yould cover a cheapo fretless and leve me enough.

6. Seeing its not a well known manufacturer it doesnt really matter how good it sounds

+ There isnt much of a market for 6 stringers on ebay uk ( Got my BTB406QM for £250 on ebay, i was the only bidder and it was practically mint condition, dont know how the ALX compairs, but Ibanez are a well known company)

7. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    I really don't know anything about the AXL basses but did see a brand new six stringer (although white in color) for 248 pounds at an online site.