1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What pedal(s) are you all buying this Black Friday?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by vivaknoxvegas, Nov 23, 2017.

1. vivaknoxvegas

vivaknoxvegas El Duderino Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2002
    Knoxville, TN
    I need a spark to ignite some GAS. Not really, but I definitely have a problem so what’s it going to be TB?

2. Alien8

Alien8

Jan 29, 2014
    Boss ES-5!

3. Driven Crane

Driven Crane

May 30, 2014
    no pedals at all.

ChrisWright, Unemploid, pcake and 2 others like this.
  4. Blu bro

Blu bro

Mar 1, 2012
    Aus
    you will not regret this. changed the way I could play live. 10 out 10 would recommend.

vivaknoxvegas and gregmon79 like this.
  5. donahue

donahue Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    Alpha Omicron. Prymaxe quoted a nice price but it's a preorder so I'm gonna try Sweetwater.

Down_Low, Dean N, markmck79 and 3 others like this.
  6. Buzz E

Buzz E Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2014
    San Francisco, CA
    Maybe a BeatBuddy. Yes, really.

7. I've just bought a H9 and Mobius...after a few weeks of playing with them, I can see the massive benefits in a Midi controlled Looper with assignable pedal order!

8. I bought a Digitech Obscura. Prymaxe was either sold out of or didn't have the deal I was hoping for on a lot of things by the time I looked.

9. Snaxster

Snaxster

Nov 29, 2008
    None. I'm looking to sell, not buy. Also, I won't be lowering my prices for Black Friday. :D

10. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    d8e2519d-5e18-4ad6-91be-79179b3f8e89_1.c009e803b7c22c92c688d4e9a4aaa20e.
    No batteries required, and very portable...

11. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    I'm not buying today. But I did just get a text from Big Brown that my brand new TAFM from the man himself should arrive today!!! :bassist:

(And I am trying my hardest not to order an EHX Freeze today. I'm already thinking about getting some 64 Audio custom IEMs at around $800 so my Christmas gear money might be spent.)

12. Deak

Deak

Feb 28, 2016
    Kansas
    Incoming pics and a report?:hyper:

vivaknoxvegas likes this.
  13. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    It may arrive after dark this time of year. And I am traveling for Thanksgiving tomorrow. But soon..... very soon....

14. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    I really want one of those too. I have the MD and DD500 so I think it would be a really cool thing to have onboard and to integrate into my rig. Hopefully someday.

I wont be getting anything from a Black Friday sale however my EA v2 Iron Pig shipped and should be here Sat so that's sorta having something for Black Friday......I'll take it! :D

15. vivaknoxvegas

vivaknoxvegas El Duderino Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2002
    Knoxville, TN
    You won’t regret the AOmicron. It’s great.

gregmon79 likes this.
  16. pedroims

pedroims

Dec 19, 2007
    Michigan
    Got a Harke bass attack 2, very nice pedal, cant wait to use it at church :)

17. dindinbre

dindinbre

Aug 2, 2017
    Serbia
    No Black friday in Serbia :(

18. This is probably pretty much useless on a bass forum, but the guitar player side of me is going to get a Digitech Trio with a Digitech FS3X Footswitch.

The Trio is a "band in a box" - you select a genre, e.g. rock or pop, then play a chord sequence into the Trio. The Trio outputs drums and bass that match the chord sequence and you can jam along. You can also input up to 3 chord sequences so you can have verse, chorus and bridge. The FS3X footswitch allows you to switch between the 3 sequences. For example, verse, verse, chorus, verse, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus, verse, chorus.

Here is a video of the two:

ProAudioStar has pretty good deals on both the Trio and the FS3X for Black Friday (~$75.00).

In checking these out, apparently Digitech has also come up with the Trio+ which is the Trio with a built-in looper. But they are asking $300.00 for that one so I think I will check out the lower-end model.

J.D. Detroit and vivaknoxvegas like this.
  19. Being and Bass

Being and Bass

Apr 9, 2017
    Canada
    All the way from Canada I am looking for both an EHX Cathedral and a Darkglass Alpha-Omega (or maybe Omicron, depending on price). Shipping rates will ultimately determine my haul, if anything.

(Of course I already have a Black Finger on the way, so I kind of cheated this year. lol)

20. neuman

neuman

Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO 'burbs
    Not pedals per se...but I'm hunting a Trutone CS6 power supply and a Disaster Area mini controller for my MS60B