1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What pickups should I get?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Da_Bass_Man, Mar 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Da_Bass_Man

Da_Bass_Man

Mar 29, 2021
    I want to buy some Pj pickups but I don't know which ones. Requirements are the p pickup has to have a rocking tone and a good slap sound and the j pickup has to have a honky sound and both have to sound good together and both have to sound good finger style.

2. ctmullins

ctmullins fueled by beer and coconut Gold Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2008
    MS Gulf Coast
    I'm highly opinionated and extremely self-assured
    Hi, and welcome to the forum!

What you’re asking is completely subjective, so what sounds good to me might not sound good to you.

I would encourage you to read through some prior threads here. There have been many, many people interested in pickup upgrades, and lots and lots of good discussion that you can learn from.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021