1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

what should i do with my 4th of July?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by moogboy, Jun 10, 2007.

1. moogboy

moogboy Inactive

Mar 1, 2007
    Moog Artist in Rock/Pop 5th down
    it has to be music related and it has to be in the Michigan/Ohio/Illinois/Indiana/Wisconsin area.

why are you still reading this? get to posting!

2. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    Go to a concert of some sort.

3. moogboy

moogboy Inactive

Mar 1, 2007
    Moog Artist in Rock/Pop 5th down
    i know that, but i cant find any bands that are close enough to me on those days.

4. I recommend a trip to Disneyland. Are you close to Disneyland?

Either way, if I was in the US on the 4th July, I'd go to Disneyland.

Maybe crash a BBQ, have some drinks and celebrate some US Independence (that is the 4th July, right??).

:hyper:

5. Uhm... Blow stuff up at your house? It's what the forefathers would have wanted.

6. morf

morf Inactive

Feb 17, 2006
    Play with your GI Joes? ;)

7. I second blowing **** up

8. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    As far as I remember, Moog is 12, therefore can not blow stuff up. :p

9. throw a concert of yer own

10. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    July 4th?! Get to Milwaukee for Summerfest! It's the worlds largest outdoor music festival. If you can't find something there to listen to then you aren't trying. (Coincidentally, my band is playing at 1:00 on the 4th. ;))

www.summerfest.com

11. Yeah? Go to Disneyland? We are all gonna be in Anaheim that day.. The place is even on the same street as Disneyland: Harbor Blvd about 1 1/2 miles north of "The Happiest Place on Earth".. but our event will be a big picnic, I think we might be asked to play as well.. You have fun on the 4th of July :smug:

12. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Wish me a happy birthday! :)

13. remember to tell me happy birthday on the sixth <|:^)

14. Really? I have no idea where Disneyland is and think I was waaay off the mark suggesting it to someone visiting Boston :)

And I usually do enjoy working the 4th of July! Sometimes, I even try to remember the US celebrate something on that day, and seek to eat some traditional US food, if ever I could find out what that is. I usually end up grabbing a hot dog with mustard for lunch :)

15. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    + 1!!

16. Cubeface

Cubeface

Apr 9, 2006
    i'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out on July 4th...

17. Mr_Dave

Mr_Dave

Mar 11, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Employee - Basscentre Melbourne
    practise

18. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    DO NOT GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!

worst. amusement park. ever. Believe me, I live a half hour away, and I used to get season passes. I hate it.

here's the plan for the 4th:

1. Have your dad bbq some ribs
    2. invite your whole neighborhood to a dance party, maybe you can play bass for em a bit.. ect...
    3. get drunk off your a$$ and get happy with whatever chick(s) at your dance party.

;)

19. Cheers for the advice. I plan to travel the world as I take it over (not really, but travel would be nice) so I'll bear that mind when I get to the US.

20. neptoon

neptoon Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2000
    Vero Beach, FL
    i can't believe the responses...dude, go see transformers!! it has a soundtrack! :D that's what i'm doin'

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 15, 2021