What the FUDGE?!?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Trevorus, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Has anyone seen the "BoohBah's" on PBS? What is up with that? It's more freakish than teletubbies! Who thought that freaky crap up. It's like a kids show on acid. Seriously.
  2. Electricmayhem

Dec 18, 2003
    Yeah! My brother was playing the online game where you make them dance! Crazy stuff!
  3. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    Speaking of kid's shows on acid....

I saw HR Puff n Stuff and some other Kroft cartoons the other day. Wow, that stuff was great. Memories...
  4. I was sitting there, drinking some Red Bull, then suddenly Boobah came on. I couldn't help but wonder what the Hell was in my Red Bull. It's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. Weirder still is the way that you think a section's going to end, but it carries on for a bit longer. Like when a song carries on for another 4 bars or something.

Gotta love those colours though, unlike the damn inability to Quick Reply at all :(
  5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i think there was a thread about this a long time back.... crazy stuff
  6. One day I saw that stuff on PBS and started cracking up! It's a total druggy trip (thinking of an LSD type). It felt like I was watching Jackass for the first time but I wasn't. Zing Zing Zing Bah is the best of them all. Those fart sounds and dances that they do is so messed up. :) :meh: :eek: ;)
  7. MMSterling

MMSterling Guest

Feb 19, 2004
    Leicester, England
    We have the Boohbahs over here as well, its a bit of a messwed up program really, I'm sure children love it though! :)

8. By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    It's these type of shows that leads kids to acid I tell ya.

Think about it. Who watched HR Puff & Stuff and all those crazy 70's Croft kids shows, Wonder Bug, Sigmund the Sea Monster, Electra Woman, The Incredible Dr. Shrinkie and then later tripped on acid.

Ya I thought so.