1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What the hell?!?! (7yr olds and boob job vouchers)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by i_got_a_mohawk, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Read this on the bus into work:

‘Human Barbie’ Sarah Burge buys 7-year-old daughter boob job for her birthday | Metro.co.uk

She was in the news a while back for giving her 14-15 year old daughter botox injections, and giving her 7 year old daughter pole dancing lessons.

Me thinks her daughters may grow up being more ****ed up than she is.

2. Skitch it!

Skitch it!

Sep 6, 2010
    Nutty as a fruitcake.

3. Some people fail at life and don't deserve media attention. Thank you media for fueling the criminally insane.

4. tbrannon

tbrannon

Jun 11, 2006
    Stuff like this makes a strong case for institutional sterilization. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

5. Ursus Tyrannus

Ursus Tyrannus

Oct 9, 2010
    I...ah, uh...wow.
    Just wow.

6. Absentia

Absentia

Feb 25, 2009
    Please remove these people from the gene pool, thank you.

7. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    I'm pretty sure the title of this thread should be "Mother uses her daughter for attention whoring again".

8. umm

9. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    :scowl:

10. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    When I read the OP...

At first I was like ... :eek:

Then I was like ... :meh:

Then I was like ... :scowl:

Then I was like ... :D

Then I was like ... :rolleyes:

Attention whoring on part of the mother, indeed.

11. boynamedsuse

boynamedsuse Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2010
    If that is all the better mum looks after spending £500,000 on her own surgery, I think she should reconsider.

12. LOL, I know right?! You'd figure after spending damn near $1 mil (USD), you'd look like... well, damn near $1 mil and she certainly doesn't. Ah well, more stupid people being stupid. It just sucks that this case of stupidity looks like it'll affect some very young and very impressionable children.

13. jaywa

jaywa

May 5, 2008
    Iowa City, IA
    Not sure that boob job will be necessary. Seems like all the hormones being pumped into our kids via the food supply is taking care of that early puberty thing quite effectively.

Saw a girl in the mall a few months ago... not more than 10 years old and had definite female breasts. Freaked the s**t out of me.

14. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    early puberty does not big boobs make

15. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    As the father of a 12-year-old, you have no idea the level of "freaked out" I live with when it comes to this issue.

QFT

16. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    If you want to make a parallel, when you're desperate to look $1M "better", you end up looking $1M desperate. :p

17. Jools4001

Jools4001 Supporting Member

How do you know she had all that plastic surgery on her face and body? She may have spent all that money on having her brain replaced with a silcon implant...certainly seems like it

18. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Despite her huge lack of judgement regarding what's appropriate for a 7-year-old, at least she's paying attention to her child.

19. +1

Try being the 9 year old girl with C cups.. though, I didn't have it as bad as a good friend of mine did. She had G cups, naturally when she was only 11. ( That's right, "G" ) She had to have breast reduction surgery because she developed scoliosis by the time she was 20. Oi vey!

20. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    Massachusetts
    This is the botox mother? I didn't hear about the pole dancing lessons, but this should be the last straw as to her ability to be a good mother.

*edit* Oh wait, I was thinking of another mother I read of that gave her daughter botox and bikini waxes. Still, my opinion stands.