What the hell came over me?

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Scuzzy666, Feb 17, 2001.

1. I saw B.C. Rich Warlock guitar for $500 in a catalog and was actually condisering selling both of my basses to pay for it. I started playing some Steppenwolf and Black Sabbath on my bass and asked myself "I was actually gonna give this up?" Please forgive me my bass brethren.
  2. at least you saw the light brother scuzz, before it was to late
  3. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Yeah. If you actually bought it, then there would be a problem.
  4. it would be a big mistake even if you didn't sell your basses. warlocks suck. they look cool, but the pickups really blow. if you have enough cash to retrofit, then i'd say maybe. otherwise, there's no beating a tele. :D
  5. Deynn

Deynn Moderator Emeritus

Aug 9, 2000
    I had a blood red Warlock guitar for a while...and it did look cool. Yep....that's about it.....it looked cool....:)
  6. I'm afraid you need treatment even though you did not buy, my God you should really say three hail Mary's and an our father ...whatever they are !!!!

Stu :)
  7. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    I thought about going for guitar for about a day, after I tried Tokai's LP-copy in local store.

Luckily there was Ibanez ATK there, I figured out I like maple fingerboards more than rosewood which is why I don't enjoy my two existing basses as much as I could.