1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

what the hell is on the go?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Fontaine, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    ok guys we got to do something with the recent threads here on OT, i mean, were'r talking about hair, purses and now fashion?!?!?! pull up your pants and stop violating the man laws like they dont even exist:scowl:

we need some sort of policing method in here to stop the "violators" in every thread that shall break the man laws...its like we got a new reloaded set of zombie trolls here who are trying to drive us insane by fashion *tin foil hat activated*

i mean you can't go around breaking man laws all willy nilly....can you???

[​IMG]

2. blankstare77

blankstare77

May 19, 2006
    There are chicks who play bass...

3. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    yes but theres dudes talking about the stuff...

4. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    i just got a pedicure and a nice massage and shampoo

5. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    At the Korean salon? Did you get a "happy ending" with that?

;)

6. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world

i got the massage, she got the facial

a few massage parlors got busted in my area a month or so ago, i was disappointed cause i didn't even know they were there :crying:

7. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    Oh, dude, I'm so sorry... :(

Here's the good news, though -- Now you do know that they're there and those places usually don't stay closed for long. I'll bet you could get an appointment for the week after next! Give 'em a call! I hear they take Visa and Mastercard (no Discover, I'm afraid, because they never give a "cash back bonus" ;) :p )

:D

8. Stop ya whinging and go read the MMA vs Boxing or Martial Arts Anyone? threads!

Plenty of manly goodness and crap slinging going on in there for all us men :)

And ladies who play bass? You rock!!!! :bassist:

9. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    girls who play bass are always cool...ive learned that.

10. Busted for doing what?

11. Offering the male perform the facial for one I bet :bag:

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 17, 2021