Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What the?????

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tim Cole, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
  2. BassWizard55

BassWizard55 Guest

Dec 21, 2002
    Rome, Ga

why is it wrong?

3. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Number one, it doesn't belong to him, number tow, he knows who it does belong to, or at the least knows where to return it to, and chooses not to. Sorry I had to actually explain that to someone.

4. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    you actually believe that story? i think that some auctioneers like to add unverifiable horsemanure to their auctions like this to get folks to pay attention and remember them as they're browsing for stuff

5. I agree. That this guy is trying to profit from someone's misfortune, and not returning the equipment to its rightful owner, clearly demonstrates his lack of character. There's no justification for his keeping it, short of Ozzy, or whomever the equipment belongs to, giving it to him. :meh:

6. BassWizard55

BassWizard55 Guest

Dec 21, 2002
    Rome, Ga
    haha, take it easy bro.... what a good guy this is, following all the rules....

I would keep it btw

7. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    JT, I too have my doubts about it, as said in the original post. I was just making a point that I thought the whole idea of what he's claiming is wrong, while apparently some other disagree. It's not about following rules, it's about a morality issue. I know how much my gear means to me. :(

8. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    I don't remember hearing about a truck full of OzzFest equip flipping. And if it actually did, why aren't we seeing alot more gear than one head show up?

9. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    hey..

well.. um.....who cares? hes prolly some little wanker who wish he could see one of ozzys truck drivers have sex...