1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

what to do with a nasty bread spread?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by thehangingmist, Mar 7, 2010.

1. i wanted to try this new bread spread flavor so i bought it, got it home to find out its totally horrible!!:( so now am thinking what to do with it. i cant take it back because its open and they wont take it back just because i dont like its taste heh:p
    so now what can i do with it? i dont want to be without a bread spread for a whole week! maybe i can get another one and mix it with this? but that might even make the good spread bad? :meh::confused:
    so anyone has any ideas, which do not involve wasting food you know? btw, its called pickle tickle! :atoz:

2. I'd probably split it between my 6 dogs. They eat anything.

3. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Inactive

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    feed it to an animal or give it to a homeless person.

You could try and ferment it too!

4. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    Use it for some greasy adventures in "self discovery?" With a name like Pickle Tickle, it's bound to be good (sorry, Smucker's)!

5. ehque

ehque

Jan 8, 2006
    Singapore
    Life's too short to be eating crap. I'm wondering how much could a week's worth of bread spread costs?

On the other hand, if it TASTES like pickles, then you could perhaps think of how pickles are used in burgers, as a sour/salty twist on an otherwise savoury food? Probably wouldn't be too palatable as is.

6. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    trade to someone who likes it? lol.

7. TallLankyBastyd

TallLankyBastyd

Jan 31, 2007
    Seattle
    Uhhh... dude... I'm betting that is NOT "bread spread"!

:rollno:

8. it is! and i totally hate it like TOTALLY not even a little bit :atoz:
    Photo0109.jpg

9. probably the worst food thing i have ever paid for! :spit:

10. your idol

your idol

Oct 13, 2008
    Murfreesboro TN
    i didnt even know what bread spread WAS until now..sounds awful. personally id just add bacon..bacon fixes all.

11. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    lmao, I thought you said "Bed Spread" in the title. I was about to suggest that you use your socks instead of your sheets :p

12. I'm going to jump out on a limb and ponder that most people in India don't eat bacon. It's a shame. We should send bacon missionaries.

13. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Inactive Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
    That's it? THIS is now the biggest problem you have? :rolleyes:

*mutters* damn kids...

:p

14. however I do eat bacon and all sorts of meat! but bacon is kinda not very easily available and i think i have made up my mind to forget about it after trying it for the last time a few minutes back

15. lol yeah but thats not the problem! the problem is finding someone who'd have this bread spread and not waste it! :D:p

16. What would ever possess someone to buy a bread spread called "Pickle Tickle?"

17. Put it up on Ebay.

18. Are you having any problems with your neighbours?

19. Salty cucumber fat butter. What did you think it would taste like?

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020