Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What to do with my music man?????

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by oldirtymoney, Dec 3, 2002.

1. oldirtymoney

oldirtymoney Banned

Jul 16, 2002
    california, carslbad
    Hey everyone whats goin on? Well about year and half ago i got a beautiful music man sterling model. Plays super good, beautiful color and not a thing wrong with it. Then about 5 montsh ago i got a warwick customized 5..........wow. The best bass i have ever played and till this day i cant believe its all mine. I dont use my sterling model ever now. So heres the thing, should i sell it and if so how much money should i try to get for it, comes with music man hardcase shell. Try and trade it for something, bigger cab, bigger head. Or keep it? What would you guys do? :confused:

2. odie

odie Supporting Member

Selling will always give you more $$$ towards a purchase. The stores can really nail you on the trade in, but its more of a hassle to sell it yourself.

I would sell it. Depending on shape and your location I would think the $700-775 range would be a fair price, less if really want to get rid of it fast.

3. Send it this way. I could use a good four string.

4. pyrohr

pyrohr

Aug 28, 2001
    Pakistani compound
    GIVE it to me, if you miss it you can call me up and talk to it over the phone ;)