What to do !!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Microbass, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Welp. I just finally found another G3 on ebay!

It's from the states, but if an international bidder wins, the guy will pay shipping, this looks like a friggin' deal if I ever saw one!!! It looks like I'll be able to pay for customs, too, all by myself. :)

Anyway. The problem. I really wanted my 'dream' bass in a natural finish.. This is black :p.

I guess I could live with it, becuase it REALLY IS!! a deal.. Wha d'ya guys think?

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Reread the auction. Shipping will be $30.00 to the lower 48 but I will ship this anywhere in the free world at the winners expense.

That means that YOU pay the shipping charges.
  3. *slaps self*:rolleyes:
    I believe that shipping & customs shouldnt be more than £100 my currency - this I can still afford :D

What about the bass !!

Thanks for that tho, embellisher!:D
  4. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Just wait it out, these things are always up there.

5. Thing is - I haven't seen one available in Europe for a long time...

But I think I will just wait it out... It'll be worth when I have the coolest and unique bass around, and then I'll be soooooooooo coool! :D

*head explodes* :p
  6. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Personally Id go with a Ripper, but thats just me.

7. I've also considered this, after you gave me help advice on your experiences back in a thread a while ago.

Really, if one pops up, I will be there. :)
  8. DaveBeny

Mar 22, 2000
    London, UK
    These things can and do turn up in the UK. Get in touch with Music Ground (http://www.musicground.com) - they always have rare and unusual stock in and they offer a "find a guitar" service on their website.

Alternatively, get in touch with the Bass Centre. Give them you details and ask them to get in touch if they ever get one in.

I think that when you add shipping, tax and VAT to the eventual price of that bass when the auction finishes, you may well find that's it not such a bargain.
  9. David, I went to thak link, thanks. I input my details, submit - then i get an error - "please give your credit card #, expirey, etc" - yet there are no fields!!! :mad:

[edit] Just tried the contac messaging, still doesnt work!!! I tried different email, non hotmail, (my isp) and still nothing !

Gunna give them a call tomorrow...