What Tuner should i get

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by NDbassist, Apr 23, 2005.

1. NDbassist

Apr 17, 2005
    I have a bassman 400 head, and i have an extra rack space. I am leaning towards a tuner (korg probably) but just seeing if you have any suggestions, or what type of tuner... stuff like that
  2. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

So you want a rack tuner?
  3. You'd never guess, that with such an obscure topic, that something like this has been covered before. A search for tuners would boggle your mind.

If you're looking at a pedal tuner, the Boss TU-2 rules.

If you're looking at a not pedal tuner, and not a rack tuner, the Boss TU-12 is a good choice.

If you're looking at a rack tuner, I'll say I'm a little less than fond about my Kork DTR-1000. It seems to be "too accurate." In other words, you spend a lot of time bouncing around flat and sharp of the "on" light.
  4. jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    I've been really happy with my Sabine RT-7000. I've only had one issue with it, I posted awhile back about somthing else I thought was wrong with it, but it was just my own stupidity.
  5. I ordered a Sabine RT7100. When it gets here, I'll give a report.
  6. My RT7100 came in and I really like it. I use strobe mode and tuning up the first time took all of 1 minute. It locks onto the note quickly and has a very visible display. It's made in the US and has a two year warranty.