Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What Type Of Strings Are These?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Oxblood, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Hey guys, I know this is a really stupid question but ive seen a lot of these types of strings on alot of basses on here and I figured they must be pretty good. I also like the looks of the multi-colored anchors I think they are called. But would anyone happen to know what type of strings they are? Only thing I know is that they seem to be very popular and the the anchors are multi-colored. Sorry for this dumb thread but I just gotta know. Thanks.

2. Magelus

Magelus

Sep 12, 2004
    Ohio
    As far as I know, D'addario is the only company that has the colored anchors. I think I heard of one other company that makes them, but I can't recall the name, or anything else about them. Chances are though, you're looking for D'addario strings

3. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Come on, atleast someone else has to know what type of strings im talking about. D'Addario sounds right but i really want to make sure thats it.

4. Evilmistress

Evilmistress

Jun 11, 2005
    alright dude i dont know what ur problem is but listen up he wasnt wearing lipstick, he has a half shaven head.... and hes not angry... im his girlfriend i think id know, i know how many times he craps a day so let me reasure you: it is ok not to understand other people around you.... that is what makes you a moron... sooner you know this sooner the healing can begin, why dont u take ur ugly avatar ass and go back to fingering ur fender ok ? cause u are making urself look bad and i wonder what a mod is gonna think when he sees u jumping from thread to thread bothering someone who is trying to talk about BASS yes ! u have it Bass thats what we are all here for, for the love of bass. So why dont u sit back take a deep breath with the emo kid and say "everything will be ok" cause u really need to calm down

5. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Could you repeat that in English please? I'm afraid I didn't understand your point.

6. Evilmistress

Evilmistress

Jun 11, 2005
    Well it was in english. I think maybe next time ill have to have someone rewrite it for me, I'm really sorry i never learned Moron before....

7. Evilmistress

Evilmistress

Jun 11, 2005
    You know u speak it well? I must give you that, you speak moron like a champ :D :p :hyper:

8. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I did a google search, and was unable to find any reference to a language called "moron". Perhaps you could enlighten me regarding where it is spoken. I'd be interested to learn.

9. Evilmistress

Evilmistress

Jun 11, 2005
    Its when someone talks in insults as if they were 10 :D Its ok we have SPECIAL people who can help you little boy. You will learn how to behave like a real person :) I think the most funny part about this is you just said you googled it, Im not talking to you anymore. From what you said " I just googled it and i found no searches for the language moron.", I truley feel sorry for you and I hope your mommy and daddy knows your on their computer. Slow children usualy need a lot of sleep. All that drooling and peeing all over themselves makes them very tired little buddys :p :D :smug: