1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What was your 2013 new years resolution?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by casper_morgan, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Post your new years res for 2013, also state if you have stuck to your guns or if you have already defaulted on it or if you see yourself defaulting on it anytime in the year 2013.

Mine was to play my bass every day NO MATTER what. The extent I have gone to make sure this happens include everything from just picking it up on a day I had the flu and could barely move and didn't feel like doing anything especially playing, just to play a couple diddles and put it back down... &... one night me and my gf had a 'date' and we got a hotel room.. guess who brought the bass with him? me. lol no amp.. just the bass.. enough to play for about an hour that night. Luckily my gf didn't seem to mind at all.

Lets hear em! :p

2. zfunkman

zfunkman

Dec 18, 2012
    Continue to not make New Years Resolutions.

3. I'm currently a Lone Wolf. Within 2013, I would like to at least play on stage once or on a recording (my own or someone else's... doesn't matter).