1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What were those Seymour Duncan's called...

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by rogerbmiller, May 30, 2005.

  1. rogerbmiller

    rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

    Sep 16, 2003
    DOes anyone recall the model name of those seymour duncan pickups introduced in the late 1980's that had those eq switches directly on the pickup themselves.

    Those things sounded great. I am considering hot rodding my Hondo P-Bass with them and don't know how to begin to look for them cause I cannot remember what they are called.

  2. 43apples

    43apples Guest

    Nov 9, 2003
    You could send SD a mail, or go ask them on their forum :). They are great guys to speak with, so if you don't get an answer here, you could ask them :D

    -Erlend the SD lover :bag:

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.