1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What would happen if Charles Manson got parole?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by powderfinger, Jun 8, 2012.

1. powderfinger

powderfinger

Feb 24, 2009
    So, listening to my new Beach Boys album, I thought about the "long lost Beach Boy", Charles Manson... I was bored, and saw a new(er) YouTube video of of parole board hearing with Charles Manson. Crazy as ever.

So I started wondering... what the HECK would happen if he actually was let out? I know he never will be let out (and probably doesnt even wanna go free), but what in the WORLD do you think he would do if free?

I have some theories..

1) Violate parole within the 1st 5 minutes of freedom and end up right back in the clink.

2) He would be brutally beaten (and it would end up on YouTube).

These are my main 2. Any other ideas?

2. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Im inclined to agree with either of your scenarios. I dont think Manson could handle the world outside of the pen.

3. powderfinger

powderfinger

Feb 24, 2009
    My only other theory is that he could end up on something like Bum Fights or Jackass...

4. Wouldn't want to think about it. CM is off his nut.Society is in no way ready to see that guy free.

5. nickbass79

nickbass79

Nov 11, 2009
    North Carolina
    A bunch of naive morons would try to follow him because of the hype of him getting out, therefore violating his parole and during the trial he would get attacked, brutally beaten and it would be on youtube.

6. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2008
    I went on Wikipedia just now and read the first couple paragraphs about his childhood. All I can say is that dude has had a MESSED up life.

7. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Quite the opposite, IMO.
    Manson could not handle the outside world.

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Pretty sure cats would start sleeping with dogs and it would start raining frogs.

9. powderfinger

powderfinger

Feb 24, 2009
    Which I think is partially why he acts so nutty during parole hearings... because he KNOWS he cant handle the outside world.

I do wish though that he had a Twitter from inside prison.

10. tangentmusic

tangentmusic A figment of our exaggeration

Aug 17, 2007
    Reno/Tahoe
    He could always try to re-establish his Beach Boys ties...

11. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Yeah, he doesnt want out. Whats the guy going to do, really? He'd be another homeless, suffering from lunacy and asking for spare change.

If he's anything like his former self, a twitter account would be a very dangerous thing to give him access to.

12. Funky Ghost

Funky Ghost Translucently Groovy

There isn't a twinkies chance in Rosy O'Donnells cupboard of that nut-job even smelling air outside of a prison.

Thank goodness for that.

13. powderfinger

powderfinger

Feb 24, 2009
    Could work. Afterall, they did let David Marks back into the band, and he was only with them at the very beginning of their career when he was only a teenanger living across the street from the Wilsons.

14. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    I thought he had refused to attend any more parole hearings because he views them as "a farce"...

15. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    He would be taken in by a flock of passionate women who idolize him. There is no shortage of psychos out there. It would be the Manson Neo-family.

16. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    LOL. I wonder who makes them a farce.

17. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Santa Ana, Calif.
    Former Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    Hell would freeze over and the Maple Leafs would win the Stanley Cup before Manson ever walks free.

18. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Inactive Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Like many an elderly gent he would go to a park and butcher the pigeons.

19. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    He'd go out and party like its 1985

20. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    This is what I was thinking. He's a charismatic nut case who, within 5 minutes, could get a bunch of gullible nut cases to do his bidding. In this scenario, more people are dead, Manson gets even more of the notoriety he craves, and he goes back to jail, which is where he wants to be anyway. It could very well turn out to be win-win for Manson. I hope he keeps acting a fool at the parole hearings.