1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What would you do if...?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by GeneralElectric, Sep 16, 2008.

1. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    What would you do if you found out your girlfriend had another boyfriend? And what would you do if you were the "other guy"?

Inquiring minds want to know...

2. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Were you going steady :p

3. i was in this situation about a year ago i made her choose and now i became a single man.

but hey im better off without a girl that cheats.

4. steve21

steve21 Banned

I think regardless of whether or not you're "the other guy" anybody who cheats means they'd probably cheat on you. **** 'em.

5. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Fellow Conspirator Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2001
    Plano, TX
    Eject, Eject, Eject

6. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I'd start pushing her to do things beyond her comfort zone in the sack. Read the Story of O for ideas. Either she'll leave or you'll have a long spell of meaningless sex with a hot chick that you don't respect. Anytime she asks you for something in return tell her no. Start dating other chicks and don't make any effort to mask your extracurricular activities. Have fun.

7. steve21

steve21 Banned

In retrospect, I take back what I said.

8. i had this pulled on me, but the other way...she was asking me, in other words...she wanted a, uh, you know, one of those three-things... like trigonometry...but with 2 guys and her...

9. sarcastro83

sarcastro83

Jul 27, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    I'd basically just start to unapollogeticaly bang any other woman with any interest... or you know... the drunk ones, too.

If I were the other man... I dunno. I'm usually pretty good for sniffing that kind of thing out. I'd try to do the honorable thing and get out... not before telling her other guy.

10. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    one of my favorite posters.

11. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    ps, if i found out some other dude was sexing up my female, regardless if she is the "ho fo sho", he would be in for a hurting.

12. What's that going to do ??? It takes two to tango, and there is more fish in the sea! Cheating Women are not worth fighting for!!!! +1 :bassist: Now If the guy touched my DOG /TV or BASS gloves are off :> :p

13. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    yes, it does take two to tango, but having some dude **** teeth for a few days will make it easier to get over.

14. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Well the girl I've been seeing has another boyfriend, and they've been dating for about a year or so.

I found out since her chick friend told me that when me and her started seeing eachother, the girl and her boyfriend were on the rocks, and she was planning on dumping him to date me (I was unaware of this whole thing till this afternoon) but they patched things up, and she's still seeing me the entire time this is happening.

Kinda hard to push her to go past her comfort zone in the bedroom, I already went where no man has gone before with her if you know what I mean.

At least this girlfriend didn't steal my stuff like the last one. :p

15. richnota

richnota Gold Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Santa Cruz
    wood chipper.

sorry, what I meant to say is, "id have a heart to heart talk with her to better understand her perspective. then put her in the wood chipper"

heck. you either stay or you go. what else do you do?

16. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Get a block of fire wood so she's easier to shove into the wood chipper:confused:

17. BartmanPDX

BartmanPDX Supporting Member

Once again, Maki shows us the best path.

Three-way with another dude? Hell no. Alarm bells should be ringing from that one.

Tap her a few times if you want, but in the end, kick her to the curb. You can't trust a woman with a wandering eye. NEVER.

18. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    This wood chipper is starting to look more and more appealing every minute... :(

19. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Is her chick friend hot?

20. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    No, its her fat friend.:meh: